Menu
poppetmint
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Calls from 0800 408 9340 / 0800 183 6403 - repeat

Even though there is a perfectly good thread already on here, I have been told that I have to create a new thread for my issue to even be looked at, despite contacting the Help and Support Team and giving my details.

So here it is - I am not a Virgin customer yet I have had to sign up here to tell them to stop harassing me with calls and answerphone messages. This has been occurring several times most days for months now, sometimes switching nos., (but always from Virgin). Blocking only does so much when your mobile phone is constantly showing attention symbols, you cannot get to actual answer messages and the number may change again.

On the other thread a Help and Support Team was PM'ing customers back about this but another just ignored my request. Can someone please contact me so as to sort this nonsense out? No, I cannot get through via telephone, (nor should I have to pay to call you on my mobile), plus the on-line chat is always busy.

P.S.: I probably come across as snarky but I am not - this is anger at being treated so poorly for months, plus repeatedly terrible customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls from 0800 408 9340 - repeat

Hi Poppetmint

I'm so sorry for the unwanted calls you're receiving at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this for you.

I've updated the marketing preferences on your account so giving 28 days for it to take full effect, you should stop receiving these unwanted calls. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos