Menu
AH_1899
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling a Spanish Mobile, are any packages available?

I need to keep in touch with a Spanish mobile from a UK Virgin Media landline, are any packages or bundles available for this. Looking at the Talk International Packages they only seem to cover landlines?

I'm also a Virgin Mobile Customer.

If there are not any options with VM does anyone have any other advice (recipient is not internet, wifi, skype, social media compatible and the mobile is the only point of contact).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calling a Spanish Mobile, are any packages available?

Hello AH_1899,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Yes we do offer packages for people wanting to call abroad and I have added a link here which will give you more information regarding the phone packages we provide.

If you would like to add one of these packages to your line then give us a call on 150 free from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and our customer service team will be able to discuss this with you.

If you have any further queries please let me know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AH_1899
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the link, yet that rather vague page is what made me post this topic in the first place, can you add a Spanish Mobile to the Talk International option as it only mentions European landlines on the page or options for non-european mobiles?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this AH_1899, 

As per our Everyday call charges, the standard rate for calls to Spanish mobiles from a Virgin Media landline (ppm), average to around 93ppm.

The Talk International Call Rate (ppm) is 31p. 

Talk International £2/£5/£10/Talk More International Anytime and MultiTalk Call Rates are all set at 10ppm. 

Hope this helps, 

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos