Menu
tortiepuss
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Caller display

Since switching from BT to Virgin phone line last week, my caller display is not working.  My call minder relies on receiving the callers number.  I have rung Virgin 3 times now, and each time been told to wait 24 hours for it to go live.    How do I get someone to sort this out as I am getting nowhere?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller display

Hello tortiepuss,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and amended the caller display settings for you so could you test it again for me please and let me know if there's any change.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tortiepuss
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

sorry for late reply, but I have just returned from a Hyyge break in Portmerion.

I cannot thank you enough for performing a miracle.  You have done something that 3 mere mortals failed to do.  My caller display is now working, and I no longer have to ring Virgin, and suffer the 'on hold' music. (actually, the music is not that bad).

Whatever Mr Branson pays you, is nowhere near what you are worth.  I suggest your salary be trebled straight away.

I hope you have a happy holiday, and a prosperous new year.

Steve Boyd

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steve,

That's great news I'm really pleased to hear it's all working for you!

If you have any other queries please let me know.

Have a great Christmas and new year Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos