Menu
AlanRotman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Caller ID

I have a Panasonic KX-TGJ322 Cordless Telephone  and have just enabled Caller ID about 36 hours ago. When phone rings still get the massage "Incoming Call" and no number. When I go in to Caller List the phone says "You must first subscribe to Caller Id". I have checked with Virgin and caller ID definitely set up. Any ideas? Is there any compatibility issue with Panasonic and Virgin ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller ID

sometimes phones can go on caller id displey and depends on how old the phone is but people can send you no numbers or withhold numbers but it can be a fault with the headsets i notice that with Panasonic or bt phones they work for a bit and then it does not work my idea take the phone to somone have caller id and ask them if they can test your phone with incoming call from a moblie if he comes up still the same incoming call or no number it can be a faulty cordless phones.

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller ID

Hi AlanRotman

Welcome to the Community, sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Caller ID at the moment.

There are no compatibility issues than I'm aware of with your handset and the caller ID feature. We'll have it a maximum of 48 hours to start working and if that doesn't happen then let me know, and I'll look to escalate this from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos