Menu
cmclopes
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display

Hi,

What do I need to activate the caller display on my landline phone?

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Caller Display

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for bringing this up, Caller Display does not come as standard on the line, and is a feature you would need to have added. The cost of this feature is £2.25 a month, or if you'd like two or more features it would be just £3.90 a month, check out our Call Features link to see if anything else takes your fancy. (Please note, not all features are available in all areas, and some features are not compatible with others)

In order to add any of the features, you would need to contact our Customer Service team on 150 or 0345 454 1111

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for bringing this up, Caller Display does not come as standard on the line, and is a feature you would need to have added. The cost of this feature is £2.25 a month, or if you'd like two or more features it would be just £3.90 a month, check out our Call Features link to see if anything else takes your fancy. (Please note, not all features are available in all areas, and some features are not compatible with others)

In order to add any of the features, you would need to contact our Customer Service team on 150 or 0345 454 1111

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

grogers497
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been told by your web chat team that Caller Display is now free for existing customer but there is a massive reluctance to apply this to my account.

I have asked your Exec Team on a number of occasions but as normal, they ignore me.

Virgin Media Caller ID Lie.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi grogers497,

Very sorry for any confusion caused with the information provided. 

The general charge for existing customers as well as new is £2.25 as mentioned by Huw_B.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos