Menu
JamesDrisc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display not working

Hi I've just purchased the BT86100 with call guardian.  Calls keep getting diverted straight to the guardian even though they are on the accept list.  Assumed it was because I didn't have Caller ID activated, so ordered it. Customer services have just mailed me and said its already active on my account.  Unfortunately the calls are still coming through with no ID so the phones won't work .... any advice??

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display not working

Yes well it's happened before, when they said it was activated, it was found later not to be.

Phone 150 again and tell them that you are not receiving the caller ID 

If callers withold their number and are on your VIP list then they wont get through.

Make sure that on your VIP list the correct area code is included before the number.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display not working

Hi JamesDrisc

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I'm able to do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos