Menu
anubisoils
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Call divert to mobile

I spoke to someone online.. I have a package including landline but no phone. Can I buy a phone and hook it up myself? Once ready I will add the call divert for £2.25 per month, is that a contract for say 12 months? The person calling the landline that diverts to my mobile pays the charges and if I call from my mobile I get the charges. But what if I want to call from my mobile and I don't want it to go through the landline? Further more can I see on my mobile that I am receiving a call that has been diverted through the landline or wll it just come up as the number as usual? Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call divert to mobile

HI anubisoils

Welcome to the Community, you can purchase a standard handset and just plug it into the line to be able to use your phone lineMan Happy

There's some good information on our call divert service [here]. You can also give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

We'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist with.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anubisoils
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thank you for your reply.

I need to know if I will be able to tell if I receive a call to my mobile, will I will able to see if the call is coming though/from the landline phone? I cannot find anywhere that mentions this in the help you sent..

Best regards

Rebecca

0 Kudos
anubisoils
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

I have just realised that most of my questions were unanswered. I still need to know if the call divert is a contract or I can end it anytime? And If I have all calls set to divert to my mobile, then I want to call from my mobile, will all my calls go through the landline? Will I be able to make any calls with my mobile that do not go through the landline first? Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi anubisoils

The number that will show up on your phone is your home number and there is no 12 month contract for the feature, you can cancel it at any timeMan Happy

All calls will go through the landline if the divert is active, you can turn it off though by following the instructions on the link in my last post.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anubisoils
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thank you!

I need to know if I use my mobile phone to call someone, will that go through the landline if the call divert is set up on my landline phone?

Also if I only see my landline number on my mobile when someone calls, how can I save the callers number if needed?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi anubisoils

The call divert is for incoming calls only so you'll be able to use your mobile as you normally would and yo answer your second question, there's no way to be saving the callers information without asking them unfortunately. 

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos