Menu
julie51
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call Waiting

Hi

Could someone clarify how call waiting works with virgin?

I used to be TALKTALK customer and with their call waiting when someone is trying

to call me when i am on the phone i can see who is calling(phone no and name) but this does not happen with virgin!

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call Waiting

Hi Julie

Thanks for the response, the good news is that in the yellow area you're not restricted in how you use the Call Waiting service.

As for the callers information while you're on the line, as far as I'm aware that's not possible unfortunately.

Sorry for that, we'll be here if there's anything else you need assistance with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Julie

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so your feedback has been taken on boardMan Happy

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi julie51

Welcome to the Community and welcome to Virgin MediaMan Happy

You can find some good information on our Call Waiting service in our [Phone User Guide]. You'll hear a beeping noise if someone is trying to call you while you're on the phone and you can decide what to do with the call. It's worth mentioning that different areas have different features available so dial 1765 from your home phone to tell you what coloured area you're inMan Happy

I hope this helps

Craig

0 Kudos
julie51
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craig

Thanks for your reply

I do get beeping noise when someone is trying to call when i am on the phone but

it does not show the caller phone number and name.With my previous provider i did 

have these features.Does this mean virgin does not have this facilities?

I am in the YELLOW coloured area

Appreciate your help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Julie

Thanks for the response, the good news is that in the yellow area you're not restricted in how you use the Call Waiting service.

As for the callers information while you're on the line, as far as I'm aware that's not possible unfortunately.

Sorry for that, we'll be here if there's anything else you need assistance with moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos
julie51
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello again

I am disappointed that virgin does not offer caller information

.I am on the phone a lot  and get unsolicited calls all the time and now i have take the other call as i am unaware

who is calling!

Do you know if virgin will be offering this service  in the near future?

Thanks for all your help

julie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Julie

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so your feedback has been taken on boardMan Happy

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

0 Kudos