Menu
petergmaher
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call Divert

I am in the red zone and have had call divert added to my account for over two years. However, I am unable to set it up from my landline handset. Is it still in operation or has the code I need changed?

I am trying with *70

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call Divert

Hi petergmaher

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your Call Divert feature. 

Could you try #70 to cancel any current active divert, then try the *70 and enter the number you wish calls to be diverted too, including the area code. 

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi petergmaher

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your Call Divert feature. 

Could you try #70 to cancel any current active divert, then try the *70 and enter the number you wish calls to be diverted too, including the area code. 

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
petergmaher
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seems to work now. Shame the phone helpline didn't suggest this when I needed to switch it on before going away.

I spoke to 3 people who seem to spend most of the time checking I had the feature on my account (and paying for it I assume).

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey petergmaher

Thanks for the response, I'm glad to hear it's working as it should now. 

Sorry to hear that the help line wasn't of a standard that we'd expect, we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos