Menu
Nicolacollins78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Buzzing on phone line

Hi all
I have just picked up my phone to call and have a loud buzzing on my line. I've disconnected all cables and re attached and run a fault check and all fine. I used the phone a few days ago and it was fine. Help!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Buzzing on phone line

Hi Nicolacollins78,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry that you are experiencing noise on your landline.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing on your line. I can see that there are no outages reported for your area and the test results aren't indicating what is causing this issue, so I can schedule an engineer to call out to get this fixed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you if you are still having the fault on the line. Just click the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Buzzing on phone line

Hi Nicolacollins78,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry that you are experiencing noise on your landline.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing on your line. I can see that there are no outages reported for your area and the test results aren't indicating what is causing this issue, so I can schedule an engineer to call out to get this fixed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you if you are still having the fault on the line. Just click the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos