Menu
wendy_mcgill
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bereavement change account name and billing

My mother has recently died and I want to take over the virgin account under my own name and provide new billing information.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bereavement change account name and billing

Hi wendy_mcgill

Firstly may I offer our sincere condolences on the loss of your mother Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us at this difficult time.

We have a dedicated process to support customers during this time and in order to arrange an account transfer from your mother’s name to yours, this can be done if you contact the teams directly via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  

Our bereavement Transfer of Responsibility (TOR) process requires that we do the following for you when you call.

• We need to take your details and you will receive a call-back within 48 hours (2 working days) from our dedicated team.
  • We when you call, we then fill in the Transfer Of responsibility form that gets passed back to the bereavement  teams to arrange the call back for you.
  • The following day our teams will contact you and manage the TOR from that point.

If you have not yet had the chance to contact the teams to arrange this if you could get in touch with them via the options above and they will support you in this from that point.

If there is anything else we can do to help you then please just let us know.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos