Menu
johnwstratton
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad today, postcard thro letter box, all 3 service down for less than 4hrs 8hrs later 2 working NO PHONE

Today's experience, has convinced me that I should never have broadband/television and land-line with the same company.A less than ! hours notice to inform us that all 3 services would be down for less than 4 hours turns into all being down for 8 hours, and then when they are returned as working we have no land-line. Guess what they can get an engineer out on THURSDAY to repair something they broke today.Totally unacceptable.

0 Kudos
bluesaffliction
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad today, postcard thro letter box, all 3 service down for less than 4hrs 8hrs later 2 working NO PH

wow that sucks,  at least we have mobile phones. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad today, postcard thro letter box, all 3 service down for less than 4hrs 8hrs later 2 worki...

Hi johnwstrattion,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced a further fault on your landline after the area outage work was completed. I can certainly understand how frustrating this is, especially if there is a delay in getting an engineer out to you. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that the landline fault has now been fixed. I just want to verify with you that your services have been restored and are working now.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos