Menu
Tomd8820
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BT8500 handset caller ID active problem - ID not showing/screening all calls

I am new customer to Virgin. Recently bought a BT 8500 due to it being able to screen nuisance calls. I have put all my family and friends contacts in the phone so they are not screened however it appears as though caller id is not turned so everybody is getting screened. Was wandering if anyone would know how to turn on caller id? I have followed all the instructions with the phone and still the caller ID does not show
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT8500 handset caller ID active problem - ID not showing/screening all calls

HI Tomd8820

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the difficulty you're experiencing in getting your new handset set up.

Have you subscribed to the Caller Display service? If not, give our team a call on 150 form any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and we'll have that added in 24 hours.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tomd8820
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT8500 handset caller ID active problem - ID not showing/screening all calls

All sorted rang the techical team and caller id was not turned on. All working now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to get back to me Tom8820

If there's anything we're able to help with moving forward, you know where to find usMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos