Menu
lovetraveler
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BT6600 does not work on Virgin?

Hi everyone,

I'm a new virgin customer and I just bought the BT6600 home phone for my virgin phone. But I don't know why that my phone couldn't work. There are two phone sockets in my home and I've tried both of them. After I plugged the phone line to the sockets, I couldn't receive or make any phone calls.  Has anyone see this problem before?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT6600 does not work on Virgin?

In order to get the dial tone on the BT call blocker phones you have to press the green telephone icon button on

the handset once or twice after you have picked up the handset, pressing it once gets the dial tone,

pressing it twice gets it loud

A lot of people seem to think the phone is dead when they pick up the handset and don't get a dial tone.

When new also make sure the batteries are inserted in the handset correctly and then leave the handset

on the base for an hour at least in order to charge the batteries and that the base is also connected

to it's power supply.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT6600 does not work on Virgin?

Hello lovetraveler,

Welcome to the community.

As Buffer6 has mentioned have you tried to press the green telephone icon on the phone? Please let me know whether you're still experiencing any issues.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos