Menu
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area 20 Poole Phone lines not working after storms

Wednesday after storm no broadband/tv/phone Informed Broadband/tv/phone repaired; but my phone still wasn't working so lady arranged for engineer to call; then informed they'd do another check at 8pm. Line fixed 8.30pm. Later Thurs night another storm Fri am no phone. Informed will be back around 4pm by 150 recording.  5pm still no phone but no longer on website showing as a fault nor when I phone 150 is the usual fault recording coming up.  30 minutes to get through to call centre who informs me there is still a fault! BUT a fault is no longer showing on website or 150 recording for my phone service area. Also the self test on website not showing a fault.   Getting fed up now; although thankful the tv & broadband okay. Thank goodness for mobile phones

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 Poole Phone lines not working after storms

Hello mar45,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your telephone line.

I have been able to locate your account and run a couple of checks and I can confirm this is still part of a area fault F004755347. Everything should be back up and running by tomorrow and I will keep an eye on this to make sure your phone line is working again otherwise I may need to book a technician if you still have no dial tone after the fault has cleared.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused and I will be in touch soon.

Kind regards 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again mar45,

Just checking if everything's okay since the outage has cleared? I have run another line check and everything looks good this side but please let me know if you're experiencing any further issues with your telephone line.

Kind regards

Rose

Virgin Media Forum Team

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The line seems to be ok now thank you

regards

Mar45

Rose_B wrote:

Hi again mar45,

Just checking if everything's okay since the outage has cleared? I have run another line check and everything looks good this side but please let me know if you're experiencing any further issues with your telephone line.

Kind regards

Rose

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great news I'm glad to hear it's back up and running.

Any further issues just let me know and I'll look into it for you.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos