Menu
Osanna
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Are there any humans working at virgin

My phone has not been working since Thursday it is connected to my lifeline. I am disabled and was unable to check whether it was the phone or my lifeline not working as there was no one here to help me find out. Today my son came and plugged in a different phone and ran all the checks to discover it is the phone not working but no one can come till Wednesday. I tried calling Virgin but only get recorded messages. I need my phone to work with my lifeline due to serious illness and need an engineer to come urgently. I am really disapointed with this service where you can't even talk to a human. Once my contract is up I will definitely move to a different provider. My question is how can I get in touch with a human urgently as obviously for my lifeline to work I need a good connection. The lifeline keeps telling me that my phone is not connected. It keeps going off every 10 mins and can't stop it till an engineer has been.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Are there any humans working at virgin

Hi Osanna,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm very sorry to hear that your landline isn't working. Thank you for letting us know that you have already checked the line with a different handset. 

I've been able to run testing on your line and I'm not seeing an area outage or specific issues causing the problem, so I'll need to book an engineer for you to get this fixed.

Have you arranged priority fault repair to be set up on your account with us? This is available as you are on a lifeline. If not, I can arrange to have this processed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details for this. Just click the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos