Menu
Keith_ka
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Appointments

Can somebody tell me whether or not it is currently possible to view pending engineer appointments after logging on to "My Virgin Media"? After looking on to my account the information does not appear to be there and I noticed there have been some posts suggesting there have been issues with this function over the last few months. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appointments

Hi Keith_ka,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It is possible to view your pending appointments, have a look at this post: Cancel engineer visit where Rose includes a screen shot of where to find this.

Some customers have experienced a problem making the online changes, which is caused by various reasons such as multiple fault tickets being open or being on one of the older packages. 

If you would like for me to check into this for you, I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos