Menu
Karneasy
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Appointment

where can I get the reference for the booking I just made for an engineer do I not get a confirmation email or text or any thing to confirm it all went through?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appointment

Hi Karneasy,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you have a fault with your landline and haven't received a confirmation text that an engineer has been scheduled for you.

Normally when an engineer is booked, a confirmation text message is sent to the contact mobile number we have for you. If there is no mobile number on the account details or if you have changed your mobile number and not notified us, you wouldn't receive the text.

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you rang in and confirmed your appointment already.

Did you have the agent verify that we have the correct mobile contact number for you? With a landline fault, this is important, because the engineer may need to contact you on your mobile before or during your appointment (if running late or working away from your property on your line, like at the street cabinet, for instance).

Just send me a private message with your details, as they can't be posted publicly, and I can make sure this has been done. Alternatively, just give Customer Services a call and they can check this out for you.

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos