Menu
rfour
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Appalling service

In December my phone line went dead,an engineer came about a week later re connected the phone but left me with a loud buzzing on the line.He stated that he would have to get another engineer out and would get it sorted for me.Needless to say he did nothing to report it and the buzzing got worse.I then had to call an engineer out again who turned up yesterday. He said he had fixed the problem but because he had forgotten his key to the street box he would return in the morning to connect everything up.Needless to say he hasn’t returned and called me to say he was not working in my area today and would come back in his lunch break to sort it. He has not returned and has also left me with no phone line either in or out and a worse buzzing noise than I had before.What sort of joke service is this I am paying for.Also trying to speak to customer services about it appears impossible

0 Kudos
rfour
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling service

Just spent another 30 minutes trying to speak to customer services,without success. I am going to report Virgin Media to offcom as this is a complete farce.

0 Kudos
rfour
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Engineer turned up Thursday evening without warning at 8.30 pm.Left at 10pm stating phone will be working within 24 hours.48 hours later still no phone or contact from engineer.Reaching explosive level of frustration now,how can Virgin treat their customers like this ?

0 Kudos
rfour
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yet another engineers visit on Tuesday.Cant fix it needs a new underground cable ,that’s a different part of the repairs section,so at least 2 to 3 weeks before it can be restored,If I’m lucky.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rfour

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately, that being said I'm glad to hear that the relevant action has been planned to get this issue resolved permanently. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos