Menu
sohanp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Anyone else having phone problems in Area 26

I have over the last 2 weeks had serious problems with my Virgin Media phone which means I have spent most of the time without a phone line

Problem 1 : Started 2 weeks ago when my number was switched so I was no longer receiving calls from anyone on my normal number. The phone would just ring and ring, but was not coming through on my line. Upon trying to dial myself on my mobile, I discovered that my line had been switched to a totally different number. Called Virgin on Friday and they sent out a engineer to the main box (at the side of the street) who discovered my line had been switched

Problem 2 : Line switch problem mentioned above fixed on Monday evening 7pm, but then from Wednesday I have now lost my phone line all together. Was wondering why I was no longer getting calls anymore until I tried to call home this weekend for a emergency when I was out. Luckily family at home also have mobile so was able to get gold of them on their mobile instead. 

Had anyone else also been having serious problems like this on their Virgin Media phone ? I am in Area 26 in case others have also had similar problems

As I have spent over half the month without a proper working phone and instead having to call Virgin Media from my mobile to book an engineer, what are the chances that I can get a refund for my line rental this month to 1) make sure I am not paying for the service I haven't had and 2) use this saved money towards the extra charges incurred on my mobile to call Virgin media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else having phone problems in Area 26

Hi sohanp,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced ongoing problems with your landline. 

Checking into this further for you, I can see that you have already arranged an engineer visit to get this fixed and discussed a loss of service adjustment for your bill. 

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos