Menu
josephmcginley
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Another telephone problem

Are there any problems with telephone line in the G81 area, cant make any calls, line dead, have phoned my no from mobile, and it does ring, but not on my phone

No outcalls or incalls

Don't want to go out and buy a new phone if the problem is with virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another telephone problem

Hello josephmcginley,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line at the moment. I have located your account to run a line test and it's not showing a fault in your area at the moment so I would just like to confirm whether you've checked your equipment just to ensure there's no fault with it.

If the phone is okay then I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at your line so please let me know how you get on.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
josephmcginley
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like its my phone, will get back after I buy a new phone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again josephmcginley,

You don't need to buy a new phone you could always try your phone in a neighbour or friends house and if it works you know the equipment working okay.

If you like I can book an appointment for you just in case and you could always cancel with me if you don't require one any longer.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
josephmcginley
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have borrowed a phone from work, and still cant take or receive calls

Would this fault have anything to do, with me taking a new package, through virgin mate rates; This is the only reason I can think of, why my line is dead

Now on Full house bundle with sky cinema

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

In this case I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon 

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos