Menu
Liz3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Angry

Hi to who ever will listen and understand the problem??????

we joined Virgin last August,everything was great but in September our phone line stopped working we were told there was no capacity for it?

how can that happen when we were connected before? It was fixed after a few days

we have the same problem now but it has been 12 weeks this is unacceptable we are still paying line rental and were told today we have to wait until someone leaves virgin an engineer obviously disconnected us in the first place I have asked for a refund on line rental and was told it would only be from last week? I said this is since November I am so angry we will be leaving Virgin now as they are pretty useless.

the 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Angry

Hi there Liz3, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is still causing you some issues after all this time. 

I've taken a look at things and can see that there is a capacity issue at the local cabinet, and several people are awaiting the line to be connected again. This has indeed been passed to the network planning department in order to increase cabinet capacity, however this unfortunately does take some time. 

I can see that this issue has been logged as a complaint on the account, they will be able to deal with the issue regarding the line rental. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Liz3
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Angry

Thanks Hew

im more angry that we were connected and obviously have been taken out of our spot twice now,I have emailed the ceo today and they are looking into it for me but thank you for your support and help with the smart call.

Regards

liz

0 Kudos