Menu
nothappy4
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Angry customer poor service

2.9.18 called virgin re erroneous phone bill spoke to v v rude cust servce Paul . Same day spoke to cust. servce in India 2 "Moses" who passd me on 2 manager Ian. Ian promised 2 look in2 my query + raise complaint and call me back abt Paul. I've heard nothing! 2.9.18 calld customers. serv kept on hold 10 mins + then they hung up. My query is outstanding I'm irate. I've been trying to resolve issue for 2 months.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Angry customer poor service

Hi nothappy4

Thanks for getting in touch about the billing charges for calls.

I appreciate you are not happy with this situation and understand you have also logged a complaint with us about this.

This complaint is ongoing and adjustments have been made to your account which you are aware of as I can see you spoke to us later on on Monday regarding this situation.

The teams have notified you of the process regarding the complaint you have raised and that you can get back in touch with us about this if you do not hear back from them for us to escalate this for you.

Keep us posted on how this goes for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

nothappy4
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Angry customer poor service

Wow, more than 4 weeks and no response from Virgin re a complaint I lodged. I was savaged by one of their customer service people. Am yet to receive any response from virgin . This is how they treat their customers .
0 Kudos