Menu
marcus108bc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

AREA 25 LINE CORD ERROR, UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS

Hi

Is anybody in this area 25 having the same problem? How can i sort this out, any help would be appreciated, this has only happened today...no problem before.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: AREA 25 LINE CORD ERROR, UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS

Hi marcus108bc,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline isn't working right now.  I wanted to pop by and see how things are today?

I have carried out a line status check on your line just now and all is looking fine at the moment.  I hope all is working alright now for you.  If your Landline still isn't working then try another handset to rule out any possible faulty handset issues and let me know how you get on.

We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

marcus108bc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Tried 2 different telephone sets.....no good......even being plugged into virgin master socket.....crazy phoned Virgin on Wednesday and was saying how pleased i was never having a problem with the phone or broadband, then from Thursday....this line cord error please check.

Been without phone now for 3 days (incl today Saturday).....so will now have to arrange for engineer....are you able to test my line just to be on the safe side, when i check, it says all ok???

Off to work now, await your reply.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marcus108bc

Thanks for getting back to us, I'd like to escalate this to make sure we're getting things resolved as soon as possible.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos