Menu
Tinagoc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

77 year old without landline

Two weeks ago my mother's landline started to play up. The phone would ring once and, when answered, there's a buzzing on the line. No outgoing calls can be made & callers hear the phone ringing as though there's nothing wrong with the phone. An engineer came out & said there was a loose wire & phone was fixed. Later that day the same thing happened again. Scheduled another engineer visit, 5 mins before he arrived the phone started working again. Engineer said it had resolved itself, done nothing. Since then, phone intermittently on/off - mostly off. Have scheduled another visit but not holding out much hope! A 77 year old who is in poor health needs a reliable phone line, this is getting ridiculous now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 77 year old without landline

Hi Tinagoc

I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the community to let us know about your mums landline fault.

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community and pass on my apologies that she has had this experience with us.

Could you let me know if the engineer has been out to your mums since your post to us yesterday?

If not, if you'd like me to take a look at the account for her, I'll be happy to help if I can.

I'm sending a pm to you for me to get your mums details so I can check the appointment for you if needed. You can find this in the

next to your forum name.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos