Menu
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

6 months and still no landline?????

Still not got a landline???? 6 months now??? None has contacted us despite receiving the obligatory response it's been passed to the right department and someone will be in touch. Beyond a joke now... please get it sorted before the end of this month... either Virgin can provide the service or you arrange for BT to return who can. NOT HAPPY.....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: 6 months and still no landline?????

Hi there minicricket,

Many thanks for your post and I am extremely sorry for the delay in getting this sorted for you.

I've located your account and can see that @Terri_P has been investigating this for you. I will make sure to make further investigations and check with Terri_P in regards to capacity and when likely can we arrange installation.

I'm back in the office on Monday, therefore, if you do not already receive further correspondence from another member of the team over the weekend, you will most certainly receive an update regarding this on Monday.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi minicricket,

I'm sorry to hear that your are still without a landline and this hasn't been arranged for you yet. I last posted to here: c501 error and no landline. Did you call in to arrange your installation?

I will contact our Telephony Contact Centre again to re-check capacity in your area to see if this is still available. I'll be back in touch with you as soon as I have an update on this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for your email. No I did not see this notification until today. Please ask your call centre to call me on my mobile. I do not have a landline (as you know!!) and your charges are astronomical on my mobile to the 0345 number especially when I sit for 20 minutes+ for a response only to be cut off and start the process again!!!!

Your earliest contact is imperative please.

Regards
Mrs Cable
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrs Cable,

I'm sorry but the Forum team are unable to arrange call backs as all correspondence is directed via the Community posts and private messages. 

If you are unable to ring in to speak to us direct, please get in touch via WebChat on Contact Us. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Cramer
Joining in
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Good evening,

we are in the same "boat" although not for 6 months but for 6 weeks, but that is long enough. We have contatcted Virgin up to last week various times and received the promis to be called back in 48 hours, but that promis was never kept. The last few days the support desk is unreachable. The situation is unacceptable. Virgin did not disclose any problems when we entered into the contract and also did Virgin not hesitate to direct debit too high amounts since the agreed bundle price allegedly can not be invoiced when the bundle is not complete. It is a joke. I want to file a formal complaint, please advise me, how to do that. I am a very unhappy customer. 

I am out of patience now and want to file a formal complaint . 

0 Kudos
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terry

Apolgies if I did not make myself clear.
I would like the team member from the phone department to contact me. As I understand it you or a colleague have been dealing with the department that can install my landline. It is them that need to call me please. When you are speaking with them perhaps you could request them to contact me.

Regards
Rebecca Cable
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rebecca,

I have emailed the Telephony Operations Centre requesting that they contact you regarding capacity for a landline in your area as we are unable to contact the Centre direct from the Forum Team.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cramer

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your line.

You can make a complaint either by giving the team a call on 0345 454 1111 or by visiting the [contact us] page and clicking the 'Something else' option.

As for the issues with your service, I've taken a look at the account and can see that we're still experiencing capacity issues in your local area unfortunately. As soon as there's an update with this a member of the team will be in touch.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting it resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig.

I would like an engineer to attend my.property and reconnect my landline before the end of the month.

He should never have been advised to disconnect our landlune from BT when Virgin knew they could not provide me with the phone line themselves at the point of installation.

I require my landlune reinstated before the 31st of October or I shall cancel the entire account and seek further advice along with an alternative supplier.

As an aside, your telephone team have made no contact with me again this week, despite requests from your team to do so. Abismal doesn't cover it.

Mrs Cable
0 Kudos