Menu
fruitbat1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

24hr call back is a joke

I have waited for two 24hour call backs to arrange connections of a house phone for a 90 year old lady. each time been told you will be call within the next 24hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but no call back!!! so after 3 days of trying to sort this issues I have nothing=   virgin is this your normal customer service or should I say lack of it ???????     

0 Kudos
fruitbat1968
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 24hr call back is a joke

another call 30 mins long- been told another from needs filling out and I will get a call within the next 24 hrs=====   which 24hrs do you mean ??????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 24hr call back is a joke

Hi fruitbat1968

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately.

I'd like to take a look at your account to check on the progress being made but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately.

So that I can take a closer look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos