Menu
Talkingdrum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

2 months acceptable to fix phone line?

My phone went dead in November. A couple of engineer visits and told it needs a new cable. Latest update I have it will now be 2nd of Feb

Anyone else think that over 2 months to fix a service that we all rely on today and pay an excessive amount for the privilege of using is unacceptable??

Used to think that Virgin was good company but now having dealt extensively with their so called "customer support" I realise they are about as shoddy as they come.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 months acceptable to fix phone line?

Hi Talkingdrum

I'm so sorry to learn about the2 problems you've been experiencing with your phone line recently, it's certainly not the service we want for you, or any of our customers in fact.

Some line pulls can have complications when it comes to applying for permission etc, we're looking forward to getting this resolved and I'd love to hear how it goes.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Talkingdrum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't really matter how it goes, I'm going to BT but not until after they've spent the money fixing it.

Not letting them off the hook with that one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us Talkingdrum, apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos