Menu
pablos2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

1571 Voicemail

Any ideas on how to get my voicemail working I have tried but no luck yet.

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1571 Voicemail

Has it ever worked? I don't have voicemail on my line as I didn't need it, so it may not have been added to your account. Or does it give you a setup message when you dial 1571?
Best to call 150 to check everything is alright.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
pablos2000
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No its not worked since it was installed, I have done the set up but it has never happened my phone line just rings out. Looks like a call to 150 then thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pablos2000,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to use your voicemail. 

I'll need to take more information from you regarding this so that I can get this sorted out for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pablos2000,

Just popping back to check on your voicemail to make sure it's working on your line now.

Please let me know how this is going for you.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos