Menu
HagarRules
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1571 Voicemail

Hi All

When someone rings my home phone the 1571 voicemail service does not kick in. Even if we leave the phone ringing for over 20 rings it still does not activate.

We have tried the various options on 1571, but still have not been able to get this sorted.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1571 Voicemail

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your voicemal.

I've had a check and it looks as though voicemail is not currently setup on your account. So I can get this sorted for you I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope, top right hand side).

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
pablos2000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am also experiencing this problem No matter how many times I try I cannot get voicemail activated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pablos2000

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced in trying to get your Voicemail active. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that you've not got Voicemail set up on your account. I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and we'll get this set up in no timeMan Happy.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos