Menu
Les5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1471 not working .

Hi, had my phone line fixed today, now I have no 1471 service.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 1471 not working .

Hello Les5,

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

I have added the 1471 feature back on to your line so please test it again and let me know if there's any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Les5

Welcome to the Community, sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see you've had a member of the team to take a closer look at this very recently, I hope that now means that the issue is resolved? 

If not, let me know and I'll do what I can to escalate this from our end for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Les5
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, I had the line fixed yesterday so that is working, but I need the 1471 service re-instated if you can help.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Les5,

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

I have added the 1471 feature back on to your line so please test it again and let me know if there's any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team