Menu
Sparrowhawk65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

141 doesn't work on my landline and voicemail doesn't work on my mobile.

I'm self-employed so it is important that customers can leave messages for me. I've recently discovered that voicemail messages on my Virgin mobile aren't recorded and 141 on my Virgin landline doesn't work so customers are phoning me back on my home phone.

I've been with Virgin Media for years but am disgruntled. My phone numbers are ************* (Virgin Media), **************.

Can you set up 141 on my landline and voicemail on my mobile?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 141 doesn't work on my landline and voicemail doesn't work on my mobile.

Hello Sparrowhawk65,

Thanks for posting on the community on the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see the 141 feature is active so could you tell me what happens when you try to use it please?

Regarding your mobile I'll just move this post into our mobile board for someone to take a look at your voicemail.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 141 doesn't work on my landline and voicemail doesn't work on my mobile.

Hi Sparrowhawk65,

Thanks for getting in touch on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that your voicemail isn't working. Has this been fixed for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos