Menu
Tm79
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1 week to get an engineer out for a dead phone line?!!! Poor service!

I just got told that it will be 7 days before anyone can come out to fix a dead phone line!! When you start to dial out there is a really bad crackling noise and when someone try's to phone you its always engaged. It didn't help when i rang Virgin their own line wasn't clear and we could hardly understand each other and he ignored me when i asked for some advice repeatedly. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 1 week to get an engineer out for a dead phone line?!!! Poor service!

hiya @Tm79 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, normally telephone faults are repaired quicker than that, but depends on how many jobs have been already preassigned to the engineers, you can check for other slots online via -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=97832&CURRENT_...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Tm79 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, normally telephone faults are repaired quicker than that, but depends on how many jobs have been already preassigned to the engineers, you can check for other slots online via -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=97832&CURRENT_...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tm79

Welcome to the forums and thanks for getting in touch with us about the landline booking.

I do appreciate that the date you have been given is in advance by 7 days and this is not ideal but we are incredibly busy right now for engineer appointments.

I have checked for you and this is the earliest we can give to you.

Please keep us posted on how this appointment goes and again our apologies for the delay Smiley Sad

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"