Menu
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

1 week no Phone line Service status says all ok

have only had virgin 3 months and now my phone line is also dead had a tech out here said nothing he can do and said we need a cable re pull as the cable has 3 brakes in it now I don't no how he can tell that as I live on the 3rd floor and the cables run along the 3rd floor he didn't get a ladder out and he didn't even go to the road side box so to check if I had been knocked off  how the hell did he say I need a cable re pull I have another visit booked for tomorrow and will not be happy if they turn up and fob me off I pay a lot of money for your services I might even have to go back to sky

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 week no Phone line Service status says all ok

Hi TimmyM

I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your service lately, I'm glad to hear that an appointment has been booked and I'd love to hear how you get on.

If you need any assistance moving forward, we'll be here to help although as this is already with the engineers, the ticket should stay open until the issue has been resolved.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

well today still no fix tech came single manned needed a 2 man crew then couldn't do the job and left

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello TimmyM,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your telephone line. Did the technician say anything before he left? Did he mention if he was going to send anyone back to you at a particular date or if anyone was going to contact you to discuss this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

was promised a call back never happened will call again tomorrow

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi TimmyM

Sorry again for the ongoing problems you're experiencing, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at what action is being taken to get this resolved.

I can see that work has been very recently completed which should have hopefully made some difference to the phone service?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

That's not correct no work has been carried out they refused to climb the ladder as the wrong team was sent out also they disconnected the phone line outside my house and it's been like that over a week now WHY all I need is my phone fixed how hard is that
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi TimmyM

Sorry for the confusion, I can see that you've spoken to the team who have in turn spoken to the engineers in your local area and they are expecting to update you very soon.

If you've not heard from them by later today, let me know and I'll chase it for you from our end.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Craig

0 Kudos
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

over a week on now and no closer to getting my phone line fixed
0 Kudos
TimmyM
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still not fixed and no contact from anyone now 5 promised call backs from area manager nothing and no reply from my letter of complaint sky is look a good option to go back to
0 Kudos