Menu
louise-b
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

0800 numbers

Hi i need to know if i can use my landline to call an 0800 number free,i have phone size M which means i have no calls at all can i still phone that number during the day?

Also i need to call an 0345 which is meant to be free also,anybody know i dont want to get stung with a massive bill Smiley Wink

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 0800 numbers

0800 numbers are always free from fixed phones, and from last year from mobiles too.

Numbers that start 03 are not free, but are charged the same as 01 and 02 number, and are covered by any plan that also includes 01 and 02 numbers. For Phone M that means inclusive on Saturday and Sunday.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

0800 numbers are always free from fixed phones, and from last year from mobiles too.

Numbers that start 03 are not free, but are charged the same as 01 and 02 number, and are covered by any plan that also includes 01 and 02 numbers. For Phone M that means inclusive on Saturday and Sunday.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
louise-b
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that i wasn't too sure after getting a large bill before,it must have been the 0345 number (family tax credits) closed sat and sun ah well now i know thaanks again.

0 Kudos