Menu
brian5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

0800 408 9340

This number continually calls my Mobile phone, which used to be a virgin mobile number, but after being treated shabbily by Virgin when i tried to upgrade not only my mobile but my entire virgin media package, I cancelled my virgin mobile contract and moved to Tesco. I was also very close to cancelling my entire Virgin media package and moving to Sky or BT. From a google search, It appears that this is a Virgin media sales number, As a rule I don't answer my phone if I don't recognise the number, and on occasion the calls have been picked up by my voicemail, and it's clear that the call comes from a call centre in India. I refuse to deal with call centres that are not in the UK not only on principal, but also because of the language problems, which was a key factor in the problems I had when i cancelled my mobile contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 0800 408 9340

Hello brian5,

Welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry this is happening, I can request for you to be taken off the marketing and sales list but it can take up to 6 weeks before you're completely removed. I will just need to go through a couple of security checks before I can do this so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos