Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

0800 183 6408 calls continually

I'm a virgin customer for around 10 years now. I've had the odd call in the past selling services, but the past 3 months have been ridiculous. By 2pm today I have already had 3 calls from this number (0800 183 6408) trying to sell me services I have said enough times I dont want. Each call is from a foreign call centre which are barely legible even if I wanted something! Is there any way to stop these calls?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

Re: 0800 183 6408 calls continually

Hi davelund,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an increasing amount of unwanted calls.  I just wanted to pop by and let you know there is a couple of ways to combat them, you can find out how here: Unwanted, nuisance or malicious calls on your Virgin Phone

I hope this will be helpful, if you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)

Thanks Colette. Its not a problem with my virgin phone though - I have a three mobile - its Virgin Media cold calling me to try and sell me products that i've told them numerous times I dont want and ask each time to be removed from their calling list. On average i receive 4 calls a day for this on the number above. I've blocked it but it still leaves me numerous messages daily I have to delete to get to any real messages I have. I dont imagine anyone would want to be on this service but is there anyway to remove my number from your calling lists?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)

Hi davelund, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy 

I've gone into your account and changed your marketing preferences to No Contact so this will stop any calls you are getting from us. It will also stop any emails,addressed marketing and texts from us too.

It can take up to 6 weeks for things to completely stop but you should see it reduce as time goes on. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos