Menu
Felix666
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0343 call charges

Can somebody please advise how much to call 0343 222 1234 tfl.
I have a talk unlimited package and when I call Virgin I have been given two different answers. Thank you
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 0343 call charges

Hi Felix666,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been given conflicting information about calls to a 0343 number.

On the Talk Unlimited plan, calls to UK local and national numbers (geographic calls, numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03) are included in the monthly fee. Please be aware that if the call goes over 60 minutes, the call is chargeable.

You can check call costs on our web site: Compare our phone plans, scroll down the page and under Everyday call charges, click on View costs from July 2016.

Hope this helps,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Felix666,

Here is a direct link advising of the everyday call charges relating to specific packages.

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Felix666,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As mentioned by Terri_P, calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers are to be treated the same as per OFCOM. Therefore, calls to 0343 numbers (and all other 03 numbers) are included in your particular call package.

Take care,

Nat_J

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Felix666,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been given conflicting information about calls to a 0343 number.

On the Talk Unlimited plan, calls to UK local and national numbers (geographic calls, numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03) are included in the monthly fee. Please be aware that if the call goes over 60 minutes, the call is chargeable.

You can check call costs on our web site: Compare our phone plans, scroll down the page and under Everyday call charges, click on View costs from July 2016.

Hope this helps,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Felix666
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, when I originally spoke to virgin regarding free 03 calls they stated it was only to personal numbers and not business that was included.

They also said to contact Transport for London it would cost me 10p per minute
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Felix666,

Here is a direct link advising of the everyday call charges relating to specific packages.

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Felix666
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I would like to thank you for your assistance, the query I am having is that in the small print it states

"Local (calls to the same or adjacent STD codes) calls are included in monthly fee, national (calls to non local and non adjacent STD) calls are not included". 

How do I know if calling Transport for London on a 0343 number is classed as a local or non local call.  Plus customer service have stated that 03 numbers are not free to business numbers and would be charged 10p per minute.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Felix666,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As mentioned by Terri_P, calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers are to be treated the same as per OFCOM. Therefore, calls to 0343 numbers (and all other 03 numbers) are included in your particular call package.

Take care,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Felix666
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much

0 Kudos