Menu
PBoakes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

xperia M4 aqua

I have no problem with the camera on this phone, yet. However the useful memory is terrible. If I had known I wouldn't have agreed to take this phone. After about 1 month of getting it, it said the memory was 85% full, it didn't even have enough space to download the upgrade. All I put on it was Facebook and Messenger. It then stopped working. When I was told it was not repairable I asked if I could purchase a better phone with more memory from Virgin. I was refused and the same relacement phone was sent. This same problem happened again and I was again sent a new replacement phone. 3 new phones now (I have no problem with your response to this). It must now have cost you money and I had offered to put £100-£150 to buy a better phone from yourselves. The phone now says it is full again. Everything that can be transfered has been transfered to the memory card. This phone is not fit for purpose but you continue to sell it. I have had the phone just under a year, I can not put any apps on it or updates. Depending on any response I will be purchasing a new phone from another source and using your sim. In another year I will be going sim only. Thank you

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xperia M4 aqua

Sadly I expect you know what the answer is, Facebook and messenger save the messages to the phone memory, unless you have a  need to keep them why not just delete them every week, there may be a setting to only retain the latest ( insert number here) of messages if you check. After almost a year you can buy a sim free phone and sell on your phone, Virgin will not replace via a " part exchange option"

0 Kudos
PBoakes
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xperia M4 aqua

I asked to have it replaced when you were sending me a new phone, even saying I would pay more, after 1 month. I clear the cache every day. As I said before the phone is not fit for purpose and why are you still selling it. I've been with Virgin Mobile for 7 years now. My wife has a Virgin mobile phone, we've also got Virgin home phone, broadband and TV. I will need to reconsider all of this. After 3 new phones this conteract has cost you money. Not happy

0 Kudos