Menu
PatDodd
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

wifi buddy

Does anyone know what 'unsigned profile' means on wifi buddy? I can't see a way to sign it or what it means if I could. An explanation would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi buddy

Hi PatDodd

Sorry to learn about this issue, I've not heard of this happening myself so I've requested some additional information. 

Is that still happening for you? If so, try to uninstall then reinstall the application. There's a new version (1.1.2) available so it could be all we need to get this working.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PatDodd
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply Craig, I can't see a way to uninstall and I have tried the re install. It comes up the same. If I swipe the app off my iphone will it uninstall as well as deleting it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi PatDodd

What phone do you have? Did the Wifi Buddy app come pre-installed with it or did you install it separately?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PatDodd
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig I have iphone 4S, I downloaded the app from the app store.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi PatDodd

Thanks for the response, can I ask for a screenshot? There are no log in details or passwords for the application so it's a little strange.

What page are you seeing the error on too?

We'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
PatDodd
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, I have no idea how to send the screen shots on here, I am on a laptop, or from my phone to this forum.

It comes up on the Install profile page, says WiFi profile Virgin Media then underneath it has signed by Not signed (in red) the next page has a warning unsigned profile The profile is not signed the next page says profile installed done but has the same message as the first page. The 4th page says Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server.

Regards

Pat

0 Kudos