Menu
beerdude
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

why phone no worky worky

phone not been working since 27/03, due to system update through 30/03. why is phone still barred, you have my cash. dont ask us to call 789, cant do that now from a barred phone. dont ask us to fill another web form in to raise awareness of problem. manual reset by staff that made us laugh. still no reply through twitter or a competent member of staff.

i have had, wait 2 hours, wait 6, wait 12, wait 24, have you tried switching it off and on again, really, you think we are that stupid. i guess you will want this months contract money, i have a message for you, switch it or do one with the contract.

you are in clear breach on contract, section 8, part c, or something along the lines of your part to provide a service for hard earned cash.

i tried to log in here using password reset, the funny thing is your system doesnt respond to reset passwords. so i used the wifes email address, and lo and behold i can log in.

very strange. any chance of a working contract.

0 Kudos
beerdude
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why phone no worky worky

i dont see many reps running around this message to solve it. probably run out of excuses. how many times are you going to attempt calling 789, me no more, you call me, you fix it, nope no sight or sound of that happening.

Social Media Enquiry 820502

no worky worky still

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why phone no worky worky

Hi beerdude, 

Sorry to hear about your continued problems with your handset, we'd really love to help get this sorted but in order to do that we would need to clear security. The quickest way of clearing security is to give our team a call on 789 from your handset or 0345 6000 789.#

If you'd prefer not to call I'd highly recommend filling in the web form you've previously been given or if someone has been in contact let me know and I'll chase it up for you.

We want to get this sorted as quick as possible, 

Speak soon,

Adam

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos