Menu
kevindawber
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

why am i being charged 0.15 premium text rate for texting [removed] on my unlimited texts plan

why am i being charged 0.15 premium text rate for texting [removed] on my unlimited texts plan

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
Wick1962
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why am i being charged 0.15 premium text rate for texting [removed] on my unlimited texts plan

I had exactly the same last week, charged 15p for a premium text for a friends number that I text everyday !!?? Have texted the number since & it's come out of my allowance as normal??!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why am i being charged 0.15 premium text rate for texting 447947210877 on my unlimited texts ...

Hi Kevindawber,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear You've been charged 15p for a standard SMS message.

I'd like to help you get this sorted

This issue has popped up previously in this thread here

To look into this for you we would need to speak to you directly. Please give our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos