Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

what must I do to ensure that I can use my phone as cheaply as possible when in Nepal?

what must I do to ensure that I can use my phone as cheaply as possible when in Nepal?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: what must I do to ensure that I can use my phone as cheaply as possible when in Nepal?

Hi 515791,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting your query with us.

I've provided a link here to our call charges so you can get an idea of what type of charges you can expect when using your phone in Nepal. If you have a Virgin Media landline you could sign up to our smartcall app which allows you to make cheap calls over WiFi. I've provided a link here to our smart call app help page if you wish to set this up before you go.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: what must I do to ensure that I can use my phone as cheaply as possible when in Nepal?

Stephen - thanks for your reply. This is really helpful. Ben

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Your very welcomeSmiley Happy Glad I was able to help you out and I hope you have a nice time in Nepal.

If you need anything else in future just get back to us.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos