Menu
JOHNS21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virginmobile

After many happy years of virgin media I took out a contract with Virgin mobile. Within one month my phone has failed. I apparently have to wait 3 days for a bag to send it in. It will probably take another 5 days for it to be fixed. Their contract does state this but to be sold a phone that fails in one month is poor and I would have expected them to provide a temporary one for a long standing loyal customer. I will probably now leave virgin media as the brand has been sullied and as a bank manager I would have gone the extra mile for good customers which clearly they do not. Do not take out a virgin mobile agreement if you want good customer service. I would be interested to hear if others have suffered the same!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmobile

As a bank manager your perceived customer service is no better than Virgins, imho of course
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmobile

Hi JOHNS21,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post about your experience with Virgin Mobile. I'm sorry to hear that your brand new phone is faulty and can certainly appreciate how frustrating this is for you.

Have you received the returns repair packaging yet?

Please let me know and I can check into this further for you. I'll need to verify your details via a private message, so I'll send you a pm. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos