Menu
kwoness
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virginmobile customer service

Hello, I would like to reach any virginmobile customer service team but I have tried to call them several times,but I couldn't reach them. I'm outside of Canada now. I feel so frustrated. Is there any email address to reach them, please? What should I do? Please help me out. T.T 

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmobile customer service

Hi kwoness

There unfortunately is no email address to contact us

You can use this forum if you require help with something or call the team from Canada on
+44 7953 967 967:

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kwoness,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting hold of us. I see Lee_B has already told you there is no email address to contact us.

I notice you haven't said what you need to contact us for. As you mentioned Canada I'm going to assume it's regarding using your phone abroad. If you're unable to use your phone in Canada then it's possible you have roaming switched off.

You can enable this via your online account. Please click here to log in and follow these steps:-
Online account > Plan and device > Manage services > Going abroad

If it shows it's turned off then please turn it on. You'll need to wait 2-24 hours for this to be successful. You can also check costs of calls, texts and reception here.

Please let me know if the query relates to anything else and I'll happily help further. Alternatively, Lee_B has provided you with the contact number from abroad.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
kwoness
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for your reply.

But, the problem is here.

I had used my phone with virgin mobile in Vancouver. I'm not Canadian. I had to come back my country so I deleted my account about 2 months ago

before I leave Vancouver. But the payment e-bills are coming to me even though I canceled my account. I cannot even log in now. I don't get it. I want to

know about this situation going on and fix it. It's kind of ridiculous situation. 

This number is correct? +44 7953 967 967

I'm in my country now not in Canada. so Do I have to call with this number?  1 44 7953 967 967 (plus 1? or just without 1?)

That is only way I can reach you guys?

Please help me out. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kwoness,

there seems to be some confusion here.

Could you please just clarify that the account that you wish to discuss is a UK (United Kingdom) Virgin Mobile number.

If in fact you are enquiring about a Canadian Virgin account then the number is +1 416 348 1892 from outside Canada (free from a Virgin Mobile Canada phone).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos