Menu
sy51
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin mobile sim activation

i purchased a sim only pack online got a pac code from my old network once i recieved the pack phoned virgin to swap to my old number two days later and after many phone calls to virgin they tell my my old number has moved to my virgin account but not to the sim so no phone after some more calls being told it takes 15min-to 2hours then 24hours and then 48hours just keep getting fobbed off every time i ring now i have been stood in the o2 shop and they have transferred info on to a new sim within minutes so i rang again and the lady said they would replace my sim new with the number  on it sim received but still no signal now i was starting to get pi****d off so i rang again only to be told it would be active in 24-48 hours well this has been and gone so i rang again only to be told its has gone to the back team and it will be 24 hours before its active and i still can't use me phone dear virgin if you want people to buy your services then you really have to improve your customer service its not acceptable just to keep fobbing people off with different information judging by a lot of posts on here this is not a one off. 

sy51
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile sim activation

Further to my previous post I cancel my virgin sim only deal and went to another provider by 9:00 the next morning my sim was active and I was able to use my phone so if other providers can do it why can't you your customer service need improving and very quickly you have some good competitive deals but you are losing customers and customer confidence with poor service being told conflicting instructions not consistent in there approach and not actually delivering any service except fobbing you off with a different excuse each time you phone if I did this in my job I would have been sacked years ago
Sprinter1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile sim activation

The same thing has happened to me all they do is make all sorts of excuses but don't get the job done.
It's always you'll have to wait 24 hrs.
Virgin is incompetent with no sense of customer service
Don't be tempted with their offers AVOID AVOID !!!
0 Kudos