Menu
Mattie44
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin mobile is a joke

What the actual hell are Virgin Mobile playing at? They offer these "special" offers for mobiles through the post but they're just feeding you **bleep**. The apparent deal which was going to run out in 2 hours as stated on the letter is on the website 24/7 available for anyone.

I've bought a phone from virgin mobile since I was told there was much cheaper prices. I bought a handset over the phone which the lady said was suppose to be delivered the next day. 4 days in and I have nothing. All I received is some stupid credit letter which I don't give two **bleep**s about. Why don't I get a letter with a delivery date, order number, confirmation email or prices or anything. Instead I get a **bleep** letter about virgins credit agreement.

I called again as expected to the same number I ordered, the indian spokesperson just directed me to customer service when i specifically said I wanted to speak to her because it was her who sold me the phone. She redirected me and I asked if there was an order placed on my account, but no, nothing was there. I decided to wait a few more days and thats when I got the credit agreement letter. BUT STILL NOTHING ABOUT THE PHONE **bleep**

Worst service I've ever seen in my life. O2 could hook me up with a phone the next day without any bs. I honestly think, by looking at many other complaints, the Virgin Mobile section is an absolute joke. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile is a joke

Hi Mattie44,

Sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties signing up and placing an order with Virgin Mobile. Apologies as well as for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm not able to check this for you as I'm not able to access your account via your Forum details. In order to investigate this further for you, I will need to take more information from you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind Regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile is a joke

Hi Mattie44,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile order, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos