Menu
l3ogroll
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virgin mobile bill

right I've been currently in a dispute with virginmobile about an account i had that i am being charger for when the account was closed... i have spoke to several people about this account about how to get it rectified but every one i speak to dose not fully understand English!! and never seem to know what to do... I'm sorry but its a well knowns fact that virgin out source there calls to foreign countries and no when we here costumer services answer the phone saying "you've through to vigrin mobile my names dave how can we help you today" we 100% know your names not DAVE. I've been trying to sort this matter now for months and want to know how i get to speak to someone who knows what they are doing understands 100% english and can get this matter sorted ASAP.

0 Kudos
l3ogroll
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile bill

anyone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi i3ogroll,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that this is an ongoing dispute with us. I want to do all I can to help with this. I've sent you a PM with further info on this.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
grumpygraeme
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

try the chairmans office

0 Kudos
l3ogroll
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

update 

well it seems i got a call from Megan CEO of complaints or something after a leanthy email explaining what was going on then put through to a payment bloke again hardly speaking english and tells me i cant make the payment this account and they would get back to me and heard nothing since tried to get back in touch with them AGAIN and still nothing so im at the last straw... i emailed the CEO of virgin mobile lets see if his got the bottle could after that im going straight to a solicitor as i now recently discovered what they have done damages me personally after admitting fault and that im afraid is a big no no........ see what i get back cos after this one im now going for personal damages.  

0 Kudos