Menu
deann01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

viewing usage on mobile account

Does anyone else have constant issues with viewing the usage on there virgin mobile account online i can never access my usage
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: viewing usage on mobile account

Bit of a newbie to the whole Android based smart mobile so bear with me.

Just setting up my mobile and installed the Mobile Account app. Launched it and it said I needed to authenticate over 3G or 4G so I disable my WiFi and switched on mobile data and then relaunched the app - I assume it has now verified and authenticated as I know have top-up options available, however the balance page just states "Connection error - Whoops We're having difficulty reaching our servers".

I have tried disabling WiFi again and accessing via mobile data just to make sure it still did not need to authenticate but I got the same. I assume I am know correctly authenticated and verified and the connection error I am experiencing is what you are getting as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: viewing usage on mobile account

Just to report that the mobile app is now showing my balance - I didn't do anything it just started to work.

Revisiting this thread to add the above reply and I noticed that the OP was talking about viewing usage via the web (my mistake here in that I thought he was on about the mobile app) - I have not had any problems at all viewing my usage via the web.

Apologies for confusing things!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos