Menu
arsaos
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

verification email

Yesterday evening (2016-06-18) I opened a Virgin Mobile account in order to transfer credit while abroad.  I used my long-standing Virgin Mail address and received a welcoming message.  But I m still waiting for a Verification mail, to enable me to proceed.  The mail has not been sent to Spam; and repeated requests have failed to produce a new or replacement mail.  For the avoidance of doubt, I am not able to re-apply for the account, as the mobile is declared to have been registered.  Nor can I re-process the application using my existing Virgin Mail address.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: verification email

Hi arsaos,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum--apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sorry that you haven't received a verification notification after setting up your Virgin Mobile account. 

I can check into this for you, but will need to take more information from you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: verification email

Hi arsaos,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos